11 March 2007

well....

After last nights excitement I just couldn’t wait to get up and watch the playback! Oh ok I had a lay in, was really sleepy, so bleary eyed I watched a rather picky hog turn his/her nose up at the food I had offered, typical! Oh well will have to see if he comes back tonight, Ive got some more chicken in.

Decided to have a walk up on the fields, not really much about but something rather spooky happened in the church yard. It’s a nice church and the bells were tolling as I was up there, I mainly stick to the old part as the graves anrt as tended as the new ones, I think Ive said before it’s not ideal me walking about with a camera if people are grieving so I stick to the old side. Makes me a bit sad to see all the old graves left to grow over. No one about to put flowers on them, or remember who is laid there. Well there was some ladybirds about so was taking a few photos, now today its warm, brilliant sunshine, however when I was taking the ladybird shots, which was on a grave, I noticed that as I breathed out I could see my breath, didn’t think much about it, until I walked along a little and noticed I couldn’t see my breath anymore.

Hmmm rather odd, Ive deleted the photos I took, call me superstitious but the last thing I want is some upset ghost not happy with me, especially as I will be in the dentists chair for an hour tomorrow!

Came home, got some jobs done in the garden and house, haven’t don’t a great deal as a) couldn’t be arsed and b) couldn’t be arsed. Will try and do some more now, not a great deal to do to be fair but it will make me think Ive achieved something!

Birds have been pretty quiet in the garden today, just been watching some pigeons having a flap fight, couldn’t help but laugh at how silly they look, guess they was fighting over some girl pigeon, oh how romantic ( I must get a boyfriend before its too late)

Well that’s about it really, will put some photos on the other blog, then may go and have a soak.

3 comments:

Janine said...

Was there a ghost in the photo?
My D70 captures strange green orbs sometimes- I think they are spirits.

oldcrow61 said...

Sounds like you found a cold spot, no doubt a spirit there.

nicola said...

Janine I didnt look at the photos, just deleted them.

OC whats a cold spot? Do you think I would have annoyed them? Its never happened there before