08 March 2007

whats this cd?

Now normally I can tell what will be in the cd player as Im the only one here. Odd that Phill must have been listening to music when he was here as he never ever does. Now im trying to guess who it is playing, my first thoughts were talking heads, but im not so sure, as the only talking heads cd is mine and the tracks I don’t quite recognise. Now I think it could possibly be roxy music, take me to the river is playing.

Im a bit annoyed with myself tonight. Have had a really crap day, think well I hope that this will get it out of myself before I try and sleep, but not so sure it will. This cd is bugging me. Today’s events have left me rather on edge to say the least, now I cant get all the crap out of my head, hate it when I get days like this, I worry so unnecessarily about anything and everything. I will end up driving myself mad with it im sure.

Ok Im going to go and look what is playing. It was talking heads, well there you go, have a cd I didn’t even know about. Ive changed it now for the other talking heads cd. Do you ever get that feeling when you are so irritated by yourself that you don’t even want to be in your own skin? Thoughts that you have done something wrong or something that you should or shouldn’t have done. Mind continually searching and racing, but never quite putting your finger on it. Your senses are unnaturally heightened, even your hair can feel the air around it, the slightest of touch feels on your skin feels like sand paper, teeth are sensitive to the point it feels like the enamel is peeling off. Eyes are straining to cope with the light; hearing is picking up every noise.

All I want some days is to stop, to stop being so annoyed at myself. I know I have to live with stuff and deal with it the best way I can, but it would be so nice if for once I wasn’t so damn hard on myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you feel that way. Its hell to have a toothache. Just wondering if you ever listen to Regina Spektor?

nicola said...

Cant say ive heard of regina spektor, I will have a look on you tube and see.

nicola said...

ah yes ive heard this, didnt know what her name was though, some nice tracks. there are so many cd's that i want to buy, maybe next month..