14 March 2007

Tyke!






I have come to the conclusion that the visiting hog is tyke, mainly as I put out a dish of meal worms last night and the hog just wolfed them down, she was the only one that would eat meal worms and never really touched anything else. In fact looking at playback this morning there was an increase of visits the first being 11.45pm. At 12.05 am I was awoken by the dish rattling switched on the tv and she was out there in the dish chomping away. So last too bed, first to be up! Plus the fact that she was still up and about quite early this morning means I also think it was her, as it matches her behaviour last year! Stills are from last night, just hope she comes a bit earlier so those that view the cam in the evening can see her too. Must stock up on meal worms.

My mouth is less sore this morning too, which is great, I still cant chew on that side but the pain now is a dull ache much better than it was before, think Im just a wimp really. So back to normal again! Hope to take some photos today as the last couple of days I havnt :( Also when I get home from work I am going to sort out the wild bed a bit. I am going to move and plant the lavenders and the honey suckle in the wild bed to give it a bit of early interest to the bugs and beetles. Also I think it will be good for the honey suckle to have some more room. I would also like to maybe put some fuchsias in the bed too. Plus im thinking of slightly sinking a decoraters tray in the bed and filling it with water to create a sort of mini pond. So many wants and needs, good job Ive put myself in for overtime on Saturdays, first one being this w/e too. I will of course hate doing it, but ah well.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Yay, how great to see Tyke back! I am keeping everything crossed that little Ryan made it and will come back too. I will have to put the cam in the porch though, because he never came round to the back and thats where I've got mine set up at present.

Glad your mouth is a bit better.

oldcrow61 said...

Happy to hear that your mouth is feeling better. Wonderful news that Tyke is back.