24 March 2007

bloody weather

Awful day weather wise today, was waiting to see if it would clear, but no chance. I took a walk down to pets at home to get some more meal worms, but they were sold out…damn it. Came back into town and went to a local store, that hadn’t had any for ages and ages, but today they did phew…so I bought 8 tubs!! They know im not mad in there and they know that they are for the hogs, so lets hope they get some more in!

Came back weather still crap, so any thoughts of going out with camera were put too bed, especially when the drizzle started…roll on those nice spring like days again!

Weird dream again last night, if anyone knows how to interpret them then please feel free. It started off that I was going to school, must have been when we was living in Dagenham as the bus was a red London one, double Decker. It was hot on the bus, but the windows weren’t working very well. The teacher was on the bus too, giving the lesson; the bus was also swerving all over the place. I think she was teaching biology as she as talking about the length of kidneys and how they works, but I couldn’t quite hear what she was saying, every time she asked me a question I was getting it wrong as I wasn’t able to hear the question in the first place.

I decided to get off the bus and walk, we was now though in Lincolnshire, very rural, wasn’t quite sure how I was then going to get back home, but knew if I took one way I would be fine, it I took the other way I would re live a previous dream (spooky but true). What did I opt for, yup to go re-live the other dream, which I have had several times before? Im in a small town now, there is a long bus queue but I know which one I need to get on. Driving the buss is a young boy, he is sort of gifted in the weird gifted sense, and he needs my help to do something else the future will all be fucked up. Firstly we have to get a computer and some wires; we get them and then get on the bus. After a bit we go past a farm, the tractors have all come to life and are planning on killing the farm workers, its raining and they are all driving about. The farmer comes out and gets knocked on the head by one of the machines and falls down onto a drain, the drain starts singing and opening up its grills, then closes the grills squashing the mans face in them, he cant breathe. The drain then flips over and the man is gone buried under the drain, which then starts singing again.

Well back on the bus, I kind of know where we are going and what to do, as Ive been here before. We go back in time, as we need to wire up the computer some where. Find the house, but we also need something else. I go off to find this, but get stopped by a woman who wants me to come into her house and look at her birds, which for some odd reason I do! So im sat in the garden pointing this out and that out. Her neighbour then comes round and complains about the noise, so its time for me to go, but unfortunately the “bad” people have found me, the only way to settle it is to have a drinking of shots competition, he has vodka, I have drambuie. Of course I win, he falls asleep, I escape to find the bus waiting for me, and everything has been done so we can now go back to our time.

However the “bad” people have woken up and are now on the back of the bus holding on via a rope, being dragged along behind us. There is also some one else in the bus now, not sure who they were. We get back to the town, the road is now a river, but we cant go under until we have the egg (yup a feckin egg) I run out and get the egg, which of course can talk and the bugger bit me too, so egg was nearly scrambled. Back in the bus, expect now it was a transit van, had to put our seatbelts on so we could go under the river and not drown, also had to make sure that the biting egg had its seat belt on too. We went under the river and all the people that were holding on via a rope went under the water and were drowning, the water was turning red, and the spirits of all these people were floating up to the surface of the water then popping as they reached the air.

Now you would think that would be it huh? Oh no, back in the town, we dropped off the people that had helped us, they were then returned to their families but at the right time, if that makes sense. One was dropped off and Whoppi Goldberg was her who mother who then started to sing and dance, which spilled out onto the street!

There was once chap left who we had to meet, found him and was talking to him, when a robot type came after us, luckily I had this device that shined green light into his eyes (yup green light, not sure why) it worked though, I also pressed the siren, so that the police came along too, but unfortunately it was a shape shifter, so was pretending to be a woman and the police let him go to come after me, but also now I had the police after me, in cars and helicopters too. I was just a dead end….when I woke up.

What the ****** does that mean then??????

No comments: