17 March 2007

Urghhhk

Well I was starting to feel a bit better, work wasnt too bad, kind of what I expected really, but it was busy so the time flew by. On the way home I went via a small park like area and watched some squigs playing. They are so tame one actually sat next to me on the bench. Took some photos of them, but they were a bit close for the macro lens.

Came home and planted the honeysuckle and the lavender round the back, should give the bed a bit more interest and the flowers should attract bees and flutters too. My friendly robin was there helping me, managed also to get some close shots of him too. Still cant get him to hand feed, but he is happy to have me within 3 foot of him, so that did make me smile.

Then came in, something else happened and I feel like ive just taken about 10 steps back again. Just wish that people would listen to me thats all. Oh well, will put the photos on the other blog then find some stuff to do to keep me busy, before I start to either scream or cry.

No comments: