20 March 2007

Back to work

Well I feel much better this morning, I actually had a good nights sleep too, so feel much more refreshed. Shame the weather has turned colder, the wind is just bitter out there. I am pleased hog is choosing to stay over in the box as I know its nice and toasty in there, plus he has food on his doorstep so doesn't have to worry about lack of natural food about right now. He is still going off for a wander at night, the urge to mate in males can be very strong, so I hope he finds a nice willing girl hog.

Apart from that not much happening right now, coming to the end of march so will have to do end of year for the business but that's not too much of a big deal, just more time consuming than anything. I think that phill is back this Sunday, so if its nice I will ask him to cut the grass before he goes off again and fill up the petrol can too. Not sure what he is going to do when he comes back, he has been out seeing his g/f for the last three weeks, guess he will go back to Ireland again, but who knows with him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hoggy is staying the nite Nic, you know their safe then lol, but not long before he s missing and the worrying starts, you never seem to get used to it. Pauline.

Boo said...

No, I am dreading releasing my two, I am going to start them off in an enclosure for about three weeks and hope they decide to stay.