02 April 2006

2!!



Yay finally I cant talk about Hogs instead of me. Oh bet you are pleased too! Well 1 hog went off from the box last night then came back with another hog. Pleased you saw them too Ron. 2nd hog got stuck into the food and drink then followed 1st hog into the box only to then kick out 1st hog. I think they are the adults from last year and the year before, but its not that easy seeing who they are on cam, if it is then its hedge and hog (original huh?). If they are back tonight I will try and get a better look at them to see.

Other news, well the starlings are making lots of noise this morning, greenies and chaffies now seem to be back on a regular basis. Ive only seen 2 blackbirds this morning so I guess they others have gone off to find a garden of their own. Lovely and sunny outside, I may even cut the grass today, well I will think about it first! I feel a bit sad though for obvious reasons, but Im ok. Looking forward to a good race, for once I havnt seen who has won, so hopefully button might get his 1st win, fingers crossed..

1 comment:

Boo said...

Yay! I am so pleased for you! No sign of hogs here yet, but I have some frogs going begging!