16 April 2006

Well after a busy day I feel kinda..flat. Not sure why as I got all the jobs done I needed to plus went to sainsburys using my nectar points got a bargain. Taxi back cost a fiver but the driver did bring all the bags to the house, no way would I have managed to carry them all home!

Tonight I watched on dvd..dirty dancing 1 & 2, now I know what you will say, however its a feel good film and I like it! I havnt watched matrix for a while so I may put that on whilst Im in bed. Hogs have been up but its quite cold again out there, ive got 3 layers on, talking of which got my winter gas bill in £72, not sure if thats good or not really?

So why do I feel flat? I sometimes think I try to analyse far too much into how Im feeling and why but then sometimes I dont either...oh Im an odd muppet. Anyway still planning trip to Cambridge tomorrow so that will be good...Oh forgot to say...Jay on the table..hope to see some more tomorrow, so expect lots of pics then...

1 comment:

Boo said...

I like Dirty Dancing too!