22 April 2006

well after a very late night chatting, was an easy day today...

We walked to the garden centre as I had run out of sunflower hearts, its about a 20 min walk. Along the way you can only walk along one side of the road. Unfortunately some very selfish people in their cars had parked all on the pavement now for us we could walk along the side of the cars, but if you had a pushchair or wheelchair you would have to take your life into your own hands and walk in the road...this angered phill immensely and he was searching his phone to call the local police whilst angrily squeezing past the cars. I try to keep him calm but this kind of thing really winds him up.

After that off to waitrose (he paid) stopped at cash point and girl took out her gum and threw it on the floor, she was stood right next to the bin! Lots of loud remarks from Phill about the bin, she heard but didnt say anything...

Feels like he has never been away really. Oh he said I cant have a jigsaw until I can use a normal saw, also the circular saw is a no no... He said the hammer I bought wasnt a very good hammer either, I offered to hit him with it to show how good it is :)

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Nic, go and buy the circular saw, your a big girl now, you dont have to ask anyone, so go and get one quick.

Boo said...

Not a good idea Pauline, she is dangerous enough with a hammer!

If I had a pushchair I would be tempted to crash into a few of those cars, but would be afraid of the repercussions!

Hubby's pet hate is shopping trolleys, again another huge temptation, they leave them right by their cars and just hop in and drive off.

oldcrow61 said...

I'm the one who uses the saws, hammers, drills, etc. most of the time in this house. I figure women can do all of that just as well as the men can, so, go for it girl.

flicker said...

I couldn't survive without my jigsaw, but I wouldn't be happy about using a circular saw, they are bloody dangerous, and I kinda like having four fingers and a thumb on each hand!

nicola said...

Thats what he is worried about..lack of fingers when he comes back!!