17 April 2006


Well no more sightings of the Jay, although it may be due to the fact that this little fella has been pinching his nuts for most of the day.



We have had several chats about him feeding from his own dish..Look at him here he thinks if he hides I wont be able to see him!!
Few birdy shots too, although for the most part I had the camera lined up for the Jay, so missed most of the other birds.

Aw one of my favourite birds

Not quite sure whether the blue tit is trying to do the splits here!!
I wonder why she looks so sad?
Again the pesky thing is on the table. He has also had a go at breaking the nut feeder too today...I wouldnt mind but he gets his own food!!!






I have had a productive day some hardwork in the morning and a little relaxing snapping time in the afternoon. Yet I feel quite on edge for some reason. It might just be that the next 9 days at work Im going to have to slog my guts out, plus Im on my own which is always fun!!! I feel I could scream all the frustration out of me then scream some more......and then some more...ah well it can only get better in due course

3 comments:

flicker said...

Oh Nic, what superb photos of the squirrel (and the birds) Your camera is fantastic.

Sorry you are feeling down though. :(

nicola said...

Thanks Jan, im ok honest!!

The Quacks of Life said...

Nic the pics are superb.