20 April 2006

Well Im not going to say much about the last couple of days..Im feeling better in as much as I not crying for no reason at all and Im not putting myself under pressure for the same thing..getting better avoiding the docs and just trying to get my head straight...end

Hog news neither hogs slept over last night, but both been here tonight. Jill was out in the car park, but I dont like her being there so I went out and spoke to her stroked her spikes she just kept looking up at me, didnt ball at all. I took her some seeds out which she was eating but she still wouldnt move (now the carpark is never busy at night, last car comes in about 6pm (not that im out there looking) but I still worry). Didnt have any gloves to hand so just gently lifted her and moved her away to the wall and gave her some more food which she started to eat again. Thinks drat could have marked her but not being a girly girl dont have any nail polish in the house. Now you would think she would be bothered but didnt phase her at all, think it helps as they will recognise my smell on the food and if you talk to them gently they dont seem happier. From her size I would say she is one of last years..

So still hope for some hoglets this year and lots more birds! Magpie this morning seemed to be chasing the Jay away..squirrel is still feeding from the table and not his own feeder, guess Im going to have to get tougher!!

Just a few messages..firstly thanks for all of your kind words and support really has meant a lot to me

Pete have a fantastic holiday and dont forget my postcard..
Boo dont forget we have a deal
Jan dont go mad on ebay!!
Oh and Pauline...happy birthday for tomorrow x

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Glad you found your lovely hoggy, yes she will know who you are by your smell, they have much better noses than us, glad to see you back with us mad lot, and thanks for the birthday message.

Boo said...

Well done Nic, and I haven't forgotten our deal. xx

The Quacks of Life said...

I haven't forgotten your post card!!

big hugs

flicker said...

...and I haven't bought anything from eBay! (yet) :0)