09 April 2006




Well just before I went to the shop I tried to stop the tap from dripping, so turned the tap and guess what..yep it carried on going round and round water was coming out..so turned off at the stop and thought *********** it!
Remembered to switch all the taps on (although Im not sure why you do that) went off to the shop. Was not going to let it stop me enjoying my afternoon, so came back from shop had a quick look at it bashed it a few times. Then it seemed to catch now Im not a plumber at all, but the tap now seems to go the over way if you want it to switch off or on and the dripping has stopped! However I know I need to get it looked at, I will turn off at stop each time I leave the house I think.

So went for my normal walk not far about 2 miles I guess. Was lovely and sunny and the church yard was peaceful. Saw many birds highlight was a lovely blackcap and countless chaffies. Now its just starting to rain..timing eh?