14 April 2006

Late edit.............was going to provide an interesting and informative blog update but now cant think what to post..well thats not entirely true I have countless topics running through my head, but none I dare post!

Oh I got a call from russia apparently there is a spanner in the house, he has offered to call one of his mates to come round and fix it, but I said I would have a go, so he has got the water board on standby..oh he knows me too well.

Thats the thing when you have known some one for umpteen years(14 to be exact) you get to the point where a look will say all you need, a gesture provokes the right response, more often than not you will say the same thing at the same time. When out and you notice some thing you can turn and look and the other knows what you are thinking..I miss that. I miss living with my pal, I miss the coming home and ranting for an hour of how my day has been. For some one to be there and even though I know its going in one ear and out the other the noises coming out of mouth are right..he knows the routine..Its the easiness of talking too, no awkward silences no worrying about what you say or how you say it, I suppose its black and white no mystifying greys to tackle or worry over..

I also miss being moaned at for watching eastenders....apparently the only thing on russian tv..justice!!! I miss being told not to type to loudly or why isnt the tv on? Christ you would think that we were married or something, that we wasnt I asked once (drunkenly) but he turned me down, then he asked me (not sure why now) and I returned the favour. We were the nearly not quite but nearly, unfortunately I think that was mostly my fault as I tend to push people away as Im scared of being hurt. Ah but was my best mate and most of all I miss that.

Well russia has also provided me with a list of jobs to do too..Yay! I happily reminded him though that it was bank holiday ha! He is off to france next week, then to holland, but he is enjoying the job so thats good. Cigarettes are 76p per pack so Ive asked him to post some apparently no postal service in russia.hmmm..

Well I didnt do to badly with the blog then did I?

2 comments:

flicker said...

Oh dear nic, you have just reduced me to tears. Not your fault of course, but if you know the lyrics to Killing Me Softly, the bit that goes "strumming my pain with his fingers, telling my life with his words" you will know why. I had little idea that we have so much in common. I feel your pain, because it's my pain too. I'd like to tell you it gets easier, but it's now almost 7 years since I went through the same thing, and here I am now, balling my eyes out. I still miss him so much, he was and still is my best friend, we still keep in touch, but because I made the wrong decision, he is now with someone else and they are happy, and I am happy for him too, but it doesn't make the pain go away. Sorry mate. I'll speak to you later.

nicola said...

Oh Jan Im sorry didnt want to make you cry! Yes am sure we have a lot in common. However I do also believe that there isnt just ONE person out there for you, well I hope so anyway, never too late!!