17 April 2006

Now paul weller is a chap I can listen too over and over again, at the moment its "you do something to me" now that says miles to me, the lyrics just ring out to me..past present and no doubt future..when you listen to the words of the song its full of hope yet regret and lost love. Its that feeling when there is some-one that can just raise you with a smile or a word, yet can also crush you too, to be fair they probably dont even know.

Now Chilli Peppers..under the bridge another cracking track...best listened to in the car, dont ask me why!! Just reminds me of driving... In fact the whole album is very worth while to listen too. Clever lyrics again with a toe tapping melody. Aldo good for belting out!!

Ah talking heads, the lady dont mind...nice track too, but not what im looking for tonight..

Oh old fave Van Morrison, now thats more like it...moondance lovely song...ah "it stoned me" another great track lots and lots of memories for this one. Thing is music evokes more memories for me than photos do..I can look through photos and tell you what I was listening to at the time!! "cleaning windows" now this has associated memories. Phill and I used to spend some nights listening to music, now I could tell you right now the tracks he would play, I even know what he wants at his funeral!! This track is one he would always play, his eyes would close and would goto that place that only music can take you..

Ah house of the rising sun by the animals, cambridge days this one, the album is good too some bluesy tracks on it. This song is also a belter just close your eyes and sing as loud as you can!

Oh dear Im rambling again. Im just feeling a bit sensitive at the moment, must be the moon or something. Im anxious about how Im up and down at the moment which can change in an hour, I need to get it stable as its not good. If I can find that even keel Im sure I will be fine, oh well tomorrow is a new day and all that

1 comment: