11 April 2006

What a miserable day its turning into..rainy days never help my mood..Ooops only meant to be posting happy blogs..... Yay I have another tax return to do for the lovely Inland Revenue, and the vat to run too at the end of the month YAY

5 Things I would like to do

Be on a nice sunny beach
Sleep
Feel more positive
Make a difference in some ones day
Stop listing

5 things I need to do

Shop
Hoover
Clean bathroom
Look at my bank account
Stop listing

5 things I will end up doing

Be home late from work
Shop at waitrose
Not hoovering
Not cooking pasta for tea
Oh and make a few lists for the coming w/e

Oh tap news, well its still dripping but I dont think I am in danger of it coming off completely as yet, although now I have just written this, whats the chances? Oh it will have to wait a wee bit longer. Now the ignition thing on the hob is playing up, turn gas on press switch nothing lean closer looking at gas ring whilst pressing ignition..no eyebrows!!

No comments: