03 April 2006

Last minute

Thats what my name should be changed to..why O why do I leave everything to the last minute. Its last day of holiday today and I have realised that Ive got an awful long list of things to achieve, so did I get up and get straight to the jobs at hand? NO, been buggering about with the hog pictures. Ok will make a list and all non-essential things will have to wait til the w/e and then do the essential things..

Essential things
Buy some raisins for birds..mr thrush wasnt happy with me this morning as I have run out.
Buy a Box and convert into hog house..hmm wonder how many times I will cut myself?
Food shopping for me, well ive got some pasta in so could do that after work tomorrow
Payroll + end of year, well cant do that too early as the Inland Revenue keep telling me off so that could wait til the w/e. Will get it all out and ready then do that this w/e
Get ready for going back to work tomorrow (sob)
Cut the grass, well its too wet still
Recycle, can do that on the way to the shop

Ok Im happy with that list, will just wait til I burst into action...waiting..waiting

On another note, both hogs came back again last night lots of coming and going, really great to see they are both healthy and quite largish. Im thinking that one of them is runty from last year, as he would only eat sunflower hearts wouldnt touch anything else. The other is a slug killer, so not too sure who that is as none of them last year ate slugs! New hog also treated me to watching her go to the toilet before going to bed, ah well better just at your front door than in your bed I guess.

Right Im going to go and get some materials, will post some pics later if thats ok?!

No comments: