16 April 2006

Due to the fact that I had a couple of hours snoozing this afternoon (I was tired) Im now wide awake again. I have been sleeping better but I must try and stop sleeping in the afternoon as it does crush all my hardwork of a normal sleep pattern. I always have some really weird dreams in the afternoon too and this afternoon wasnt any different, I can remember some bits but not a whole lot of them but I know that it was odd and I woke up wondering if it was all real or not?

Hogs are quiet tonight, not seen much of them at all really, just use this place as an hotel!! Still if they are off making hoglets them Im happy for them

5 things that are currently annoying me..

1. The way I shorten words, ie pictures are pics, ok is k...this is lazy typing which is also spilling out into everyday speak so I must make an effort

2. I wont mow the lawn if the neighbours are in...as they can see me out their window, flip side to that I dont mind them seeing me out at night with a torch looking for hogs.

Oh hog just showed up on cam..its Jill, wonder where Jack is?

3. My phobia about hair dressers. Now my hair is getting too long again, I really want to get it cut. However takes me about 6 months to build the courage to go. Dont ask me why, something about the mirrors and the scissor. Although I do like having my hair washed and head massaged...nice

4. Bad manners, think I have mentioned this before, but Im sick and tired of standing out the way or holding a door open and getting no response. It has got to the point now that I even say LOUDLY "YOUR WELCOME"

5. Im too sensitive

3 comments:

flicker said...

lol Nic! The list of things that get on your nerves is so similar to mine, especially the holding doors open and getting no response. I did exactly the same thing the other day, and said very loudly "THANK YOU" as some snooty cow just swanned past me whilst I stood there like a bloody doorman! She never batted an eyelid. And the neighbours thing, if I see mine outside, I wait until she/they have gone in and shut the door before I go out...

No.2 hog had eaten the sultanas when I checked before bed, but left the rest - I only had to open the living room window though with a torch to check! All food gone this morning though, but it may have been *whispers* rats :C

nicola said...

Thats great Jan...he may stick around!!

Boo said...

I agree with everything you said too!