07 April 2006

Well Im sat here trying to feel tired. Had a look at the TV and well there is nowt on that I want to watch, think DVD nope dont want to watch them either. Music well that takes longer as I dont know what I want to listen too. Had Norah Jones on..nice but not quite what Im looking for. Ok try Starsailor close but still not what I need, will listen to this cd then think again..

My mood, well its kind of unpredictable, one minute im up next minute im down, think I will feel better after a good sleep. Felt like a zombie today at work even put the air-con on to try and wake me up and drank a redbull, but was still yawning, not good.

Hogs tonight a very small scrap one hog was rolled around, but apart from that, oh and a showy hog (do hogs show?) not that much really. I was late out with dinner again and hog was upset with me. I havnt as yet managed to get that close to them. When I put out their food I talk to them so hopefully they will get to recognise me and of course they must smell me on their dish. The hoglets are easier to get close too, as they know no different. Hope to be able to get some colour pictures too...one sec cd change, ah lets try some floyd dark side of the moon, that may be it! Oh yes hogs..well one did go into new box tonight had a sniff came out then went into old box, but hey its a start.

I can remember listening to floyd when I was about 15 I had it on tape and would play it over and over again really loud through my headphones, never really heard music like it before the way it can take you on a journey and the way it made me feel..the way it can carry you up then drop you again. You can almost feel the pain in some music or maybe it feels yours? There are certain songs I guess we all can listen too that can reflect our mood, I think I have the right one here.. Blimey its odd when I think back to when I was 15 or even earlier and the thoughts I had then and the dreams I had of how I thought life would be like, or at least how it should be like. Suppose we all did that in a way, the perfect life with perfect job..wonder when I realised life wasnt going to be perfect..hmm let me think. Too be honest I dont think I have ever wanted that perfect life just something close would be nice, still whats perfect? Thats what you get for singing out loud with your eyes closed!!!

No comments: