21 April 2006

I seem to be getting better at this morning lark, havnt over slept for ages now, this morning I have also managed to put a load of washing in and dusted!! Maybe I will one day be a domesticated type!!

My boss has been on holidays this week which means I have to report in daily to another boss, plus my old boss has been ringing too!! Just got text from present boss...soo many bosses no wonder I get them all confused. Still its Friday so no more reporting to other bosses after today...

Found out last night that Phill is home for the w/e, well until Tuesday. He is in France at the moment but not doing anything until Tuesday when he has to goto Paris! Looking forward to seeing him. The grass needs cutting, other tap needs washer changing......

3 comments:

Boo said...

You'll be able to show Phill how to change the washer!

But let him cut the grass,just in case.

What time did you get up in order to dust and do a load of washing before you went to work?

I have only just got up and it will take me another hour to get going.

nicola said...

7.20 am!

Pauline said...

lol nic that time would kill me, well it would nt if I got to sleep earlier, and I m like Boo, not good in the morning.
It will be nice to see Phill and catch up with all his and your news,and show him how clever you are lol.